Anticipating Resurrection Power

Posted by izonprize

Good morning sweet friend. I’ve had you on my heart and in my prayers for 3 days.  I’m not sure what this day holds for you but I know Who holds you.  Reading again about Lazarus today and how Jesus waited 4 days to come. If he had been there Lazarus wouldn’t have died.  But God wanted to take this family to the next spiritual level.  Instead of just healing him, and some saying “Oh well, he wasn’t THAT sick”, God showed much more of His power and glory by raising him from the dead.  And not just any dead, but FOUR DAYS dead.  That’s how I know we feel in so many ways.  We’ve prayed and sought the Lord so many times for the same issues—dear family, beloved friends, and even personally.  Our four days have turned into years, decades even.  But somehow I still believe we will see the resurrection power of God in all these things, in the land of the living.  I’m thankful to have been a part of your journey through all of these trials.  A Mary and a Martha knowing He will come and His coming may appear to be too late, but in fact, it will be right on time, to shine His glory and to make our testimony in this earth that much more spectacular!  Believing with you this beautiful morning for the miraculous days ahead.  My dear Sister, I love you and appreciate you more than words.   ❤️🌈🌹

0 comments: