Corona Life 2020

Posted by izonprize

Perfect love casts out all fear.  Truth will help us sort it out.  Fear and lies will just lead our country to a worse place than this virus ever will.  I am praying for truth to come to light.  

Feelings are not always based on truth.  If I’m walking through a forest and I see a poisonous snake, I might feel great fear and run.  However, if I look at the snake closer because someone tells me it’s a harmless stick, I would immediately lose my fear, either kick that stick away so I don’t trip on it, or go around it and carry on.  Fear would no longer control my progress forward.  Now, so no one  misinterprets my meaning here - I am NOT saying this virus is harmless! But I am saying that Fear is a Liar.  The Word says, anything done done from faith is sin”.  

I am trying my best to keep my ear tuned to what God says and not be distracted by what men who are not led of God are saying.  Especially if it’s fear driven and keeping me from acting in faith.  We are to obey our leaders unless they ask us to sin.  

Our God-appointed President is saying get back to work and don’t give up our constitutional rights.  I’ve heard him say that over and over.  Yet, Unelected people are trying to overrule him.  So again God is my Counselor.  He directs my path.  I listen to the voice of the Good Shepherd; another voice I will not listen to.  Whatever is not from faith is sin, is a reminder that fear or faith, truth or deceit will guide us. There are numerous supports for this outside Romans 14:23. For example:
Paul  in Romans 4:20 says that faith glorifies God: “Abraham grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God.” The reason faithless acts are sin is that they don’t glorify God as trustworthy.
1 Corinthians 10:31, Paul said, “Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” But you can’t glorify God if you are dishonoring him by not trusting him. So where there is no faith, 1 Corinthians 10:31 is being disobeyed.  
Hebrews 11:6 says, “Without faith it is impossible to please him.” Therefore, all acts even “good” apart from Faith, displease God.
I believe in order to live by faith in this generation, we need a reset button.  Resetting us to remember who our King is.  We are not of this world.  We are in it and we must obey our leaders unless they ask us to sin, but this is not our ultimate home.   When we try to hold on to the things of this world, we risk forfeiting our souls.   It’s His Peace that should rule in our hearts and be our umpire with every decision.  Fear is a powerful voice in our heads especially if spoken by many loud and angry  voices.  

Let’s get away and seek the Lord and His direction through His Word and by His Holy Spirit Counselor.  He said we will hear his voice saying this is the way, walk in it. The question is, will we lean towards His voice of Peace and truth or the voices of many who demand we bow to them instead?  When we step back, pray, reset, listen, the Peace of God will rule.  

0 comments: