WRITE IT DOWN--MAKE IT PLAIN

Posted by izonprize

Hab 2:1 I will climb my watchtower and wait to see what the LORD will tell me to say and what answer he will give to my complaint.
Hab 2:2 The LORD gave me this answer: "Write down clearly on tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance.
Hab 2:3 Put it in writing, because it is not yet time for it to come true. But the time is coming quickly, and what I show you will come true. It may seem slow in coming, but wait for it; it will certainly take place, and it will not be delayed.

What God seems to be saying to my heart through this passage,
is to listen to what He has to say and then write it down...
Write down my vision.

Make my plans (from Him) plain on paper.

Believe what He is showing me WILL COME TO PASS.

It may seem like it will never happen, but it certainly will take place.

So, I am going to write down my goals

and make a list of my God-given hopes and dreams.

Will you do it too?

0 comments: