2010 REFLECTION

Posted by izonprize

It is good to reflect! (THIS POST WAS DATED JANUARY 2, 2011)

Since January 2008, I am down 6 pant sizes (from a 14 to a 2/4 depending on brand),
and down about 30 lbs.

I am 5'1" so every pound counts a lot.

I have done this naturally without pills or surgery.

On September 7th, my DH and I started the Michael Thurman 6 Week Body Makeover Plan.
He has arrived at his goal weight, which is what he weighed when he was 20 years old!
He looks amazing.

I lost about 17 lbs using this plan. I absolutely love the Michael Thurman way of eating and never once felt deprived.

In the beginning, as with any new eating plan, setting the mind was the hardest part.

I have a few more pounds to go until I start maintenance,
and tomorrow is my re-start day on healthy eating.

I enjoyed the holidays this year like never before and allowed myself to eat what was presented without saying,
"No thanks, I am on a diet"
and then feeling deprived.

This was my 2010 goal and it was a great feeling to see it come to pass.

I have to say, to God be the glory.

My goal for 2011, weight-wise, is to get to goal weight and maintain it.

I also want to learn what it would mean to love myself unconditionally,
and to believe God for greater things according to His promises this year.

In all, I feel it was a successful year for achieving my goals

and I have to thank God for without Him, it would not have been possible.

1 comments:

  1. Amanda Porter Rosendahl said...

    RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH! GooooooOOOOOOO MOMMY!